Get better, faster.
Letting you return to living is what Mettler’s physical therapy is all about.
When you come to Mettler for therapy, you’re treated by a licensed physical therapy provider. All of our physical therapists undergo extensive training in anatomy, physiology, pathology, biomechanics, gait training, and functional mobility. Most have doctoral-level degrees, and all are members of the American Physical Therapy Association.
We make every effort for you to see the same therapist every time, because a relationship that's built on trust, confidence, and competence will help you get better, faster.
Look for these important aspects when choosing physical therapy services:
- One-on-One Care - Look for individualized attention centered on you, not a therapist divided among multiple patients.
- Licensed Therapists - Choose treatment by a licensed physical therapy provider.
- Continuity of Care - Expect reasonable continuity by seeing the same therapist at each session, from start to finish.
- Hands-on Approach - Seek manual therapy treatments and direct interaction for better therapy outcomes.
- Diversity of Care - Access to ancillary rehab fitness, personal training, massage and nutrition to help fill the gaps.
The road back to wellness is only part of the journey. At Mettler, our goal is to educate you along the way. We want you to understand the process of healing, so we're excited about communicating about our care for you.
That knowledge will also help you to keep well—because returning to your life isn’t as good as improving it.