Nikki Marini, PT, DPT
- Clinical Doctorate in Physical Therapy, University of California at San Francisco/San Francisco State University
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, summa cum laude, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance, summa cum laude, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Post-graduate PNF Program, Kaiser Permanente Rehabilitation Center, Vallejo, CA
- International Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation Association (IPNFA), Level 4b
- Yoga Instructor Certification, Chicago Yoga Center
- Pilates Instructor Certification, Metropolitan Pilates, Seattle, WA
- Clinical Massage Therapy Diploma, Soma Institute, Chicago, IL
- PNF 1, Institute of Physical Arts, Oakland, CA
- Myofascial Decompression Level 1, San Francisco, CA
- Dry Needling 1, Total Motion Release, Chicago, IL
- Polestar Pilates Rehabilitation Diploma, Chicago, IL (expected spring 2021)
Interests: I love to bicycle, dance, hike, read, practice yoga and Pilates, and spend time with my family.
I am a Doctor of Physical Therapy as well as a clinical massage therapist, Pilates teacher, yoga instructor, and former professional dancer. That combination benefits my patients because I use a holistic approach to healing and treatment. Communication, while we work together, is highly important. I know that every patient is unique, and my primary objective is to customize our plan of care to meet your individual needs. I look forward to helping you achieve your specific movement goals.