You belong at Mettler Center.
Joining a gym is a big decision. With so many choices of franchises, themes, and amenities, choosing the perfect one can be a daunting task. You need a place that's the right fit for you and your goals.
Whether your mission is to lose weight, gain muscle, improve your health, or increase athletic performance—we're dedicated to your success. Because at Mettler, you're not just a member of gym, you're part of a community—a family. We have members of all shapes, sizes, ages and abilities—each realizing the benefits of whole life fitness.
Consider these important aspects when selecting a fitness facility:
- Location - For most people, a gym should be close to your home or office. If it's not convenient, it's not going to happen.
- Ammenities - Features can make a huge impact on your experience. Look for resources and services you want and need.
- Variety - A wide selection of equipment and classes will keep you interested and challenged to increase your results.
- Support - Whether you're new to exercise or a seasoned athlete, there's value in having support there when you need it.
- Environment - It's important to feel comfortable working out. Find a friendly, clean, and nuturing atmosphere you enjoy.
Take the first step toward a healthier lifestyle. Schedule a tour and discover if we're right for you.