At Mettler, we are closely following the progression of the Coronavirus within central Illinois, especially surrounding Champaign-Urbana.
Mettler Center’s massage therapy and personal training appointments are currently canceled until further notice and will open when it is safe to do so and the Shelter in Place order is lifted. Physical Therapy will continue operating with additional screening.
We will be asking patients and clients to fill out a COVID-19 Screening below. Please print it out and bring it with you, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or one will be provided for you at the center. We also are taking the temperature of all who come into the office with a non-contact thermometer (staff and patients). If you have a fever (cold, cough, or any flu-like symptoms), we will not be able to treat you and will ask that you do not return until you are symptom-free for 14 days.
For your safety and the safety of the physical therapists, the physical therapists will be wearing face masks, as issued by the new mandate starting May 1st.
We have a very large facility, allowing patients and therapists to keep a safe distance from others, private treatment rooms to help limit exposure, as well as virtual capabilities.
We invite you to send us a message if you have any questions or would like more information on Telehealth.
Continue your progress and improve with physical therapy video sessions.
2. Digital Personal Training
Using the equipment you have at home, your trainer will adapt or create a program for you.
3. Distance Healing with Reiki
Promoting therapeutic healing for your physical, mental, and energetic bodies through time and space.
4. Digital Private Yoga
Schedule a free private yoga consultation with Lei.
Have a question on how these services will work or if there’s an additional option you would like to see offered? Send us a message or give us a call at 217-356-6543.
CoronaVirus Cleaning Practices for Mettler Center
- All treatment tables and surfaces are sanitized and disinfected after every patient. This includes tables, headrests, bolsters, armrests, etc.
- All linens used by therapy patients are sanitized after every patient (sheets, blankets, pillow cases, etc.).
- All treatment room surfaces to include chairs, doorknobs, light switches and other surfaces are cleaned and sanitized frequently
- Surfaces in the waiting areas and on the fitness floor are regularly being wiped down and sanitized.
- All providers wash their hands in-between patients using soap and water, and providers are regularly using hand sanitizer.
- All gym surfaces (to include door handles, fitness equipment, etc) are being sprayed daily with virucide disinfectant.
- Fitness staff is cleaning equipment between clients and washing hands repeatedly.
- Disinfectant wipes, sprays, and hand sanitizer are available throughout the facility for clients to use at any time.
Have a question we haven’t answered? Click below and ask away!
What is Telehealth?
What is it?
Delivering health-services with technology, often with a video-based meeting such as Zoom.
Does insurance cover?
During this time, most major insurance companies are covering this service. We are happy to confirm your insurance coverage for this service based on your individual insurance plan.
If your particular insurance is United Health Care Medicare Advantage, you are 100% covered for 30-minute sessions.
Is it complicated to use?
Our goal is to make the experience simple and stress-free. We will handle all logistics and plan to talk you through what to expect.
Can I do a free consult via Telehealth?
Yes, we do free consults via telehealth which is an excellent option at this time.
How do I get started?
Simply contact us or call 217-398-9800. We even offer free consults via telehealth!
Is Mettler Center still open?
Yes, Mettler Center continues to operate with Physical Therapy services as an essential service. Massage, personal training, and all other services are canceled until the Shelter at Home order is lifted and it is safe to resume.
There are virtual or digital options if you would like to continue your health and wellness journey while you are at home and the order is in place. Please contact us with questions.
Will I receive a refund for my personal training package?
The package is not refundable as it does not expire. Any unused visits are able to be scheduled after the order is lifted or you can contact your trainer to see if Virtual Training sessions would work for you.
If you would like more information or have additional questions, please contact us.
What can I do if I'm coming to the center for therapy?
Please keep in mind all of the recommended strategies such as:
- Avoid touching your face, nose, and eyes
- Wash your hands often for 20 seconds with soap and water or use hand sanitizer
- Wear a mask when going out
- Keep 6ft away from other patients
- Cancel your appointments and stay home if you are feeling sick or are experiencing any symptoms
2906 Crossing Ct, Champaign, IL 61822
Center: (217) 356-6543
Therapy: (217) 398-9800